Protégez votre vie privée en ligne
- Tor: a free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis
- OpenVPN: create an Internet encrypted tunnel between your computer and a VPN server. Data sent by VPN users will be illegible to any third party in the event of malicious interception such as espionage or intrusion.
- Tunnelblick: a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on Mac OS X
- Drop Internet explorer or safari, use an open source browser: Firefox with some usefull addons:
Chiffrez vos communications
- Mailvelope: une extension pour firefox et chrome qui permet d'envoyer des emails chiffrés avec le protocole PGP directement dans un webmail
- Cryptocat: Cryptocat is a fun, accessible app for having encrypted chat with your friends, right in your browser and mobile phone. Everything is encrypted before it leaves your computer. Even the Cryptocat network itself can't read your messages
- Pidgin: A free chat client used by millions. Connect easily to MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo, AIM and other chat networks all at once.
- Off-the-Record (OTR) Messaging: allows you to have private conversations over instant messaging by providing Encryption and Authentication
- Adium: a free instant messaging application for Mac OS X that can connect to AIM, MSN, Jabber, Yahoo, and more. . It includes the OTR module.
Protégez vos données
- TrueCrypt : Truecrypt est un logiciel de chiffrement permettant de protéger vos données sensibles siur votre ordinateur
- Eraser: a secure data removal tool for Windows. It completely removes sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.
- Exif viewer: a firefox plugin that displays the Exif and IPTC data in local and remote JPEG images
- ExifTool: Read, Write and Edit Meta Information!